Please Note: We will NOT be hosting Training & Orientation on December 21st or 28. We will resume classes on January 4, 2017 and we look forward to seeing you then!
ATTN: Easter Seals & Partnership for Community Action Teachers
All timecards are now completed online. Here are the steps for completing your timecard:
1. Center Managers will direct you to the website
2. Username: First Initial & Last Name (j.smith)
3. Password: last 4 digits of your SSN
4. Click on Create Timecard
5. Enter Week & Time
6. Click Calculate & Save (at the end of your work week click Submit)
7. LOGOUT – *Please remember to always logout after each session.
TB Test Requirement
All teachers MUST have a TB Test completed by April 30, 2013 in order to work for P’s & Q’s. You can visit your local health clinic or for additional information about obtaining a TB Test can be found by visiting:
Upcoming Bright From the Start Trainings (2 hour)
- How to Keep a Positive Learning Environment (this includes safety classroom/outside safety)
- How to Create a Lesson/curriculum
- Maintaining Pofessionalism (dress and communication)
- Principles of Child Development (ages 0-5)
- Building Positive Relationships with Families
- Understanding the Special Needs Child (challenging behaviors)
- Decorating and Understanding the Importance of the Classroom Floor Model Class (how it effects behavior)
Please signup to receive our newsletters so that you can stay updated on future giveaways classes and other important information.