Welcome to P’s & Q’s Child Care Staffing!
We are actively seeking teacher aides Metro Atlanta. as well as outlying counties. If you are experienced caring for children, have the necessary qualifications and are looking for part-time or temporary work; then P’s & Q’s is the place for you.
Season Greetings! These are our dates for Training and Orientation through 2018
We will resume our normal Wednesday schedule on January 9th 2019
Training and orientation sessions are conducted on Wednesdays from 10:00-1: 30 pm. Doors will be LOCKED at 10:15 am. All applicants must be 18 years or older.
- A valid drivers license
- Social security card
- Three qualified references
- CPR/First Aid
- TB Test *NOTICE* Prospective teachers must have a TB test BEFORE attending training. TB Tests are only valid for one year. The result of the test must be submitted back into the office within 5 days of attending training. All teachers MUST have a TB Test completed in order to work for P’s & Q’s. You can visit your local health clinic or for additional information about obtaining a TB Test can be found by visiting:
Training, Orientation and Fingerprinting
- All teachers must have Bright From the Start (BFTS) determination letter. Fingerprinting will be done on site when you come in for training and orientation.
- If you are an existing P’s & Q’s teacher that needs to come in for fingerprinting, please contact the office so that we can schedule you to your appointment.
- If you already have a BFTS satisfactory determination letter we can request a transfer to P’s & Q’s if within the one-year time frame. If past the one-year time frame, you must be fingerprinted again.
TRAINING & ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE YOU CAN BEGIN WORK.
WEDNESDAY’S AT 10:00
Please dress professionally when attending the orientation!
I-75N to Exit 261 and follow Lockheed/Dobbins sign (I-75S bear right). Take a right at the 2nd light – Franklin Road, Take your 1st right onto Kingston Court. We’re the 4th driveway on the left.