Welcome to P’s & Q’s Child Care Staffing!
Training & Orientation sessions for the 2019/2020 school year
will begin on Wednesday, August 7th at 10:00 am
We are actively seeking teacher aides in Metro Atlanta, as well as outlying counties. If you are experienced caring for children, have the necessary qualifications and are looking for full-time, part-time or temporary work; then P’s & Q’s is the place for you.
Training and orientation sessions are conducted on Wednesdays from 10:00-1: 30 pm. Doors will be LOCKED at 10:15 am. All applicants must be 18 years or older.
- A valid drivers license
- Social security card
- Three qualified references
- CPR/First Aid
- TB Test *NOTICE* Prospective teachers must have a TB test BEFORE attending training. TB Tests are only valid for one year. The result of the test must be submitted back into the office within 5 days of attending training. All teachers MUST have a TB Test completed in order to work for P’s & Q’s. You can visit your local health clinic or for additional information about obtaining a TB Test can be found by visiting:
Training, Orientation and Fingerprinting
- All teachers must have Bright From the Start (BFTS) determination letter.
- If you are an existing P’s & Q’s teacher that needs to come in for fingerprinting, please contact the office so that we can schedule you to your appointment.
- If you already have a BFTS satisfactory determination letter we can request a transfer to P’s & Q’s if within the one-year time frame. If past the one-year time frame, you must be fingerprinted again.
TRAINING & ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE YOU CAN BEGIN WORK.
WEDNESDAY’S AT 10:00
Please dress professionally when attending the orientation!
I-75N to Exit 261 and follow Lockheed/Dobbins sign (I-75S bear right). Take a right at the 2nd light – Franklin Road, Take your 1st right onto Kingston Court. We’re the 4th driveway on the left.